Android GamesIT AnswersTips & Tricks
How to Install and Run Kali Linux on any Android Smartphone
First of all download and install Linux Deploy App in your android from the Google Play Store.
- Now After downloading and installing it launch the app in your device and there tap on the download button.
- Now there tap on Distribution option and change it to Kali Linux instead of Linux.
- Now scroll up and click on the Install button at the top of there.
- Now wait for the download to complete time taken can be vary depending upon your internet speed.
- Now download and install VNC Viewer App in your android from the Play Store.
- Now launch the app and fill up the settings as displayed on the screenshot below.
- Now click on Connect button there.
- That’s it you are done, Now Kali Linux gets installed in your android and you can enjoy the dummy hacking environment in your android.