Starting today, 3 free meals will be available for ALL New Yorkers, Mon-Fri
The New York City Department of Education is committed to making three free meals available daily for any New Yorker. Any New Yorker who wants one can get three free meals a day at more than 400 Meal Hubs across the city.
- Meals can be picked up at all Meal Hubs 7:30 am to 1:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Meals Hubs will operate for children and families from 7:30 am to 11:30 am, and for adults from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- No one will be turned away at any time
- All adults and children can pick up three meals at one time
- Vegetarian and halal options available at all sites
- No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off premises
- Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children
- No registration or ID required
Use our Meal Hub lookup tool to find a location near you!
What’s on the Menu
- See what is on the menu for free breakfast and how to start an online dating website this month.
- Dates, locations, and menus are subject to change.